Sure-Loc steel edging offers your landscape design a permanent solution to edge control. With a variety of sizes to choose from, steel edging gives you strength to stand up to the most demanding applications and flexibility for creative design possibilities.
1. Will not become brittle or decay compared to wood or plastic edging
2. Is extremely durable and is not easily damaged by maintenance equipment.
3. Stays in the ground due to ther dual stake locking system and its substantial weight.
4. Creates a permanent and maintenance free solution for all your landscape edging needs.
5. Maintains strict material tolerances, ensuring no compromise in thickness of edging.
6. Has high quality powder coating to ensure the material is evenly coated, fully covered, and will not chip or fade like sprayed or vat-dipped paint. Powder coating also makes Sure-loc steel edging resistant to PH swings in highly alkaline soils which minimizes corrosion.
14 ga. x 4” x 10’ – Sure-loc steel edging is painted for long lasting durability and pre-fabricated for easy connections. All edging is provided with stakes for a permanent installation.
.070 – .075” – Average thickness.
Primarily used in residential applications where imaginative, free-form design is combined with long-term performance and strength not found in wood or plastic edging.
Color – Black