Paving stones create a texture and striking appearance that is far superior to asphalt or concrete. With Western Interlock paving stones, you’ll never have to worry about the cracking and surface deterioration so common to other forms of pavement.
The variety of complementary shapes, colors and shades of Western Interlock Inc. paving stones make them the perfect surface to add elegance to your Northwest home, office or public space
- Traditional cobble finish and many color choices give this tone an exciting array of possibilities, making it one of our most popular.
- Old world charm and vivid pattern combinations lend themselves well to beautiful project designs.
- Roca Camino offers a unique surface treatment by tumbling the stones. It has a broken edge with rugged good looks.
Park & Plaza
- Park and Plaza have a flat top with a beveled edge providing a measured contemporary look.
- Color combinations are keyed to styles popular here in the Northwest.
- Mix and match to create the look you want with Park, Plaza and Holland.
- Roca Park & Roca Plaza offer a unique surface treatment by tumbling the stones. They have a broken edge with rugged good looks.
- Cobble Park & Cobble Plaza have rounded edge with a flat top giving them the look of a vintage European cobblestone street
- Rugged paver emphasizing the character of the high mountains with its fractured surface and battered edges.
- Also available is Alpine Rotundo for a round or circular design.
Granite Park, Plaza & Arena
- Their unique finish is reminiscent of Cascade granite.
- They compliment the more nature look of Northwest landscaping.
Below is a sampling of some of the colors available.
Click the following links for Pattern Guide and Catalog