Pavers add grace and elegance to a walkway, patio, or driveway. Oregon Block pavers are tested for durability and exceed the standards to ensure they will last.
Choose from six different sizes and shapes, three finishes, three or four colors (which match AB Classic and AB Courtyard collections), and numerous patterns shown below.
The finishes are:
- Ashlar Paver – (Pillow Top) Smooth topped standard paver with straight lines for a classic paver look
- Fieldstone Paver – (Slate Top) Stamped concrete with a textured look
- Europa Paver – (Tumbled) Tumbled style paver creates an older looking style
The colors are: (Scroll to bottom of page to see colors.)
- St. Helens Blend – Grey with black marbling
- Rocky Mountain Blend – Rich reddish-brown with black marbling
- Cascade Blend – Tannish brown with black marbling
- Charcoal – A black paver mostly used for borders
Create the perfectly curved patio, driveway, or walkway you have always wanted.
Pavers give more versatility to your project by giving your patio or walkway a beautifully unique design. You can make patterns, curves and lines which are not available in concrete. Mix and match Oregon Block pavers for an elegant look.
Find your perfect blend today with Oregon Block. Check out the patterns and calculator below.
The sizes and shapes are:Size A
Weight 2.54 lbs
Dimensions 2.75 x 5.5 x 2.375
Coverage 9.52 per sq ft
Coverage 100.84 sq ft per per palletSize B
Weight 5.6 lbs
Dimensions 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.375
Coverage 4.76 per sq ft
Coverage 100.84 sq ft per pallet
Weight 8.5 lbs
Dimensions 8.25 x 5.5 x 2.375
Coverage 3.17 per sq ft
Coverage 100.94 sq ft per pallet
Weight 14 lbs
Dimensions 8.25 x 8.255 x 2.375
Coverage 2.11 per sq ft
Coverage 94.5 sq ft per pallet
Weight 17.5 lbs
Dimensions 11 x 8.25 x 2.375
Coverage 1.58 per sq ft
Coverage 100.8 sq ft per pallet
Weight 19.5 lbs
Dimensions 12.375 x 8.25 x 2.375
Coverage 1.41 per sq ft
Coverage 113.5 sq ft per pallet